In Need of a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
NJ Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At 609-301-4276
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. NJ Roofing Pros provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Trenton area. At NJ Roofing Pros, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Trenton roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Trenton and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Trenton. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
More About Trenton
Trenton may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.