Looking for a Paterson Roofing Contractor?
NJ Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At 862-324-7004
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. NJ Roofing Pros offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Paterson area. At NJ Roofing Pros, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Paterson roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Paterson and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Paterson. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
More About Paterson
Paterson may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main purpose of your roof would be to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.