In Need of a Edison Roofing Contractor?
NJ Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At 732-820-5149
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. NJ Roofing Pros provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Edison area. At NJ Roofing Pros, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Edison roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Edison and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Edison. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
More About Edison
Edison may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.